The only way to invest in VALVUBLATOR at this time is through the Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. www.calxstars.com 506D Part C PPM (see below).
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds; > $200K individual income or $300K joint. > $1 million in assets excluding primary residence.
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves substantial high risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment
RISK WARNING: The Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. portfolio of innovations and startup companies are all early stage. The investment risk is very high and investors should be in
Note – New 506c regulations allow general advertising and up to 2000 shareholders while remaining private – http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2013/33-9415.pdf
IMPORTANT LEGENDS (ANY POTENTIAL INVESTOR PLEASE READ)
Securities offered under Rule 506(c) may be purchased only by accredited investors = persons with > $1 million in assets excluding their home and vehicles or whom have income > $200,000 the past two years consecutively or > $300,000 income as a couple. Accreditation status must be verified via documentation of credible third parties in a position to provide accurate verification. Investors in this offering should have experience in making early stage investments.
Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. develops early stage innovations and startups. By nature the risk is very high for these type of investments. Any investor should be fully prepared without reserve to lose all their investment. Our high focus on developing implantable devices and biologics for treating heart failure add exceptionally higher levels of risk as the products require multiple stages of clinical trials costing many millions of dollars and require high intellectual property protection to succeed commercially. The patent landscape in these areas of participation are wrought with potential for litigation. A high number of clinical trials in the heart failure space fail to prove greater safety and efficacy compared to currently available choices. A high number of early seed stage innovations fail to ever make it to market and even a smaller number become commercial successes. This type of investment is NOT appropriate for nest egg savings.
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the 150Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements under the Securities Act; the Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials; the securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and investing in securities involves risk and purchasers should be able to bear the loss of the entire investment.