Heart Valve Regeneration
Causes Stimulated Tissues to Release SDF-1 and Follistatin which Causes Stem Cells to Home to Site and Forms New Smooth Muscle.
Valvublator is designed to help patients keep their own heart valve instead of getting a pig, cow, plastic or steel artificial implant!
Catheter based and non-invasive systems to decalcify and regenerate heart valves with precise bioelectric signaling sequences and precision focused ultrasonic energy.
Decalcifies + Cell Sods + Regenerates + Surface Modifies + Strengthens
= Rebuilds heart valve leaflets and orifice utilizing a patient’s own cells.
1. Mechanical burr cleaning with controllable deflecting tip.
2. Ultrasonic cleaning.
3. Biochemical safe solvent cleaning.
4. Vacuum removal of debris.
5. Cell sodding micro needles.
6. Microcurrent regeneration signal = recruits stem cells with homing signal and differentiates them to valve tissue.
7. Spay-on scaffolding for rebuilding highly damaged leaflets.
8. Full optical, ultrasound or echo viewing of valve repair field of view real time.